Nginx-1.5.10 released at 4, Feb, 2014. The ngx_http_spdy_module module provides experimental support for SPDY. Draft 3.1 of SPDY protocol is implemented in Nginx-1.5.10. This module is not built by default, it should be enabled with the –with-http_spdy_module configuration parameter.
Other changes with nginx 1.5.10,
- Feature: the ngx_http_spdy_module now uses SPDY 3.1 protocol. Thanks to Automattic and MaxCDN for sponsoring this work.
- Feature: the ngx_http_mp4_module now skips tracks too short for a seek requested.
- Bugfix: a segmentation fault might occur in a worker process if the $ssl_session_id variable was used in logs; the bug had appeared in 1.5.9.
- Bugfix: the $date_local and $date_gmt variables used wrong format outside of the ngx_http_ssi_filter_module.
- Bugfix: client connections might be immediately closed if deferred accept was used; the bug had appeared in 1.3.15.
- Bugfix: alerts “getsockopt(TCP_FASTOPEN) … failed” appeared in logs during binary upgrade on Linux; the bug had appeared in 1.5.8. Thanks to Piotr Sikora.